Our company has grown so much over the years…
- We have six people on our current staff who have been with the company for over 15 years – and all of them are almost at 20!
- We have a further seven people who have been with us for over 10 years now.
- Since we opened for business, we have had five father-son combinations join us.
- We have also been joined by five of our staff’s daughters over the years.
- More recently, we have welcomed five students on work experience, and have taken on three apprentices.
We have worked all over the world, including…
- North America
- The Caribbean
- The Far East
- The Middle East
- As well as over twenty locations across the UK!
We have been delighted to see so many projects open in the last ten years. (clockwise)
- John Madejski Garden, V&A: A large elliptical reflection pool sits at the centre of the World’s largest arts museum. Surrounded by seating areas, this space often houses sculpture and exhibits accompanying those inside the Museum.
- Granary Square, King’s Cross: We were lucky enough to be involved across the new King’s Cross development. Featuring 1080 individual water jets, Granary Square opened to the public in 2013 and has since become a hub in the heart of London.
- Whistler Square, Chelsea Barracks: One of our most recent projects, Chelsea Barracks features several Fountain Workshop water features. The Whistler Square pool reflects the residential and commercial buildings that rise above it.
- Hull City Centre: We were fortunate enough to be invited to be part of the Hull City of Culture 2017 public realm development. The jets in Queen Victoria Square and the reflection pools in Trinity Square have added a watery element to the Hull’s City Centre.
Take a look at our Project page to see a selection of our other projects.
We would like to thank you all for your support and hard work this year! We look forward to seeing what exciting things 2020 has in store for us!
~ From your friends at The Fountain Workshop Ltd ~